Car Doctor has been providing quality car care in Oklahoma City, OK since 1983. We are a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive maintenance and repair services to the people of Downtown Oklahoma City and the surrounding metro. The quality ASE certified technicians at Car Doctor employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
Car Doctor is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, able to provide the benefits of a national chain service provider while maintaining the personal touch of a family owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials.
Call today or visit our clean and professional shop in Downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 24-months/24,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.